The Landmark Inn
631 3rd Ave. NE
$260 per person includes:
• 4 days and 3 nights stay at The Landmark Inn, a cozy remodeled church with 19 beds. Bedding, towels, bathroom products, paper products, drinking water and coffee provided.
• Class and pre-cut kit for “Cherry Vine Quilt.” Students should be able to finish top and start quilting by the end of the weekend!
• Instruction by Karla Overland, owner of Cherrywood
• Help and encouragement on your own projects. Do you have a Cherrywood kit that you haven’t started/finished? Bring it!
• Opportunity and inspiration to work on Van Gogh Cherrywood Challenge
• “Sip & Slide” presentation Thursday evening. Sip your favorite beverage (wine provided) and see a slideshow of how The Lion King Cherrywood Challenge became so huge after partnering with The Disney Theatrical Group in NYC.
• Pop-up Cherrywood store onsite for inspiration and retail therapy
• Tour of Cherrywood dye studio in Brainerd
• Reflexology sessions available (Half-hour sessions for an additional cost).
• Check in 4:00 Thursday, and check out on Sunday, by 1:00 p.m.
• Food is on your own. Group potluck and meal assignment is an option. Fully stocked kitchen and butlers pantry available. There are several restaurants close by.
• Questions about class? Call Cherrywood Fabrics 888-298-0967
Register at www.cherrywoodfabrics.com. Limited spots available!